Friday, January 21, 2005

First Day of Blogging

feels good to start something i feel i should've done long ago....
always had these sporadic urges to jot down those important moments and how i felt when they happened. And to pacify those urges as a child, I tried in vain to maintain and update a diary every night. I still have 2 diaries with only 6-8 pages written in each...

but this is different....it's ONLINE! convenience at its best.......
Now, how long this site holds my fancy and makes me come here n blog regulary is at this point a mystery to me (and to you too I hope!), and I really hope the mystery unfolds in the best of my interests... :-)

5 comments:

Kapil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kapil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kapil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kapil said...

Good to see you here. I'd like to read those 6-8 pages in "Samchan's diary" when we meet in Bombay, hopefully this summer. Instead, if you have the diary with you, perhaps you could post those pages here. Let's hope samchan thinks out loud, more often. (P.S. I'd problems publishing comments and when I did three appeared. So deleted the rest :))

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! farnham rhinoplasty Payday cash loans fast usa only lupus rosacea audio recorder microphone surveillance equipment Ufc betting cellulitis bone scan cos cisco Los angeles plastic surgery breast implant information interracial dating philadelphia service fluoxetine novo answering machine barber shop quartet chrysler kissimmee answering service home loan http://www.unique-baby-gift-2b-sport-2b-baseball.info/fax-phone-answering-machine-20.html Income tax pancard details astro van floor mats Answering services valparaiso indiana answering machine mobile phone email