Monday, May 22, 2006

and yet again...

ok...so seeing how popular blogging is getting these days, it again pushed me to log in here and jot down a few. Now i didn't even remember much from my previous posts, but well now i know that I'm 1.5 years into my G35 dream....and still don't think i can afford it....yes, it IS a little disappointing....did i make a mistake then by logging in to blog?
i feel for the most part I always like thinking positive...and so i shall say NO to that.

I've always for the last few years felt that i suck at managing time....i just want to do so many things at the same time....I know i do manage a few (or at times a lot) of them, no doubt...but i also know that to manage those things and the rest more efficiently, I need to plan more sensibly and also need to be on top my "plans".
In the recent months I've come into contact with a few extremely talented people who can do a HUGE number of things within the 24 hours of the day, it didn't even sound credible at first. and I also know that i'm not a 18-year old anymore.....changing my habits would've been much more easier back then....
BUT in case you've forgotten, I think positive....and i know we can change anytime, bring new habits into our lives, throw old ones out, learn a new instrument, a new language....anytime of our lives...all this, only subject to the one condition that our minds are open. We shouldn't hope that we change.....we should KNOW it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »