Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Top Spinning on the Xbox...


I've been playing that game for a few weeks now...and must say I'm hooked!
It's got some really neat graphics, awesome realism and feel....and i love the attitude feature where a player gestures at or taunts his opponent after winning a point...or might just throw away his racket when he loses one!

It's a pretty old game (came out in Oct 2003), and the players that you get to choose from reflects that - Sampras, Kuerten, Grosjean, Michal Chang, Hewitt, Kuerten, etc.
I wish they'd rope in King Federer at that time...but for now we'll have to play without him....Top Spin 2 includes him and a lot more of the current players and supposedly has better graphics (it better have...cos it's out only on the Xbox 360..and THAT is just wayyyy too expensive...maybe i'll put it up on my wishlist for my next bday)

For now, i'll just sit back and feel cosy with my sweet Xbox classic and the older version of the game.....but maybe i shouldn't get too comfortable too...cos these days i'm on a winning streak against my roommate....and i sure don't wanna lose that... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as russel peters put it in his indian-pakistani joke .... "son of a bitch!" ....
Yes.... I have a loosing streak going ... but knowing that I am not a very consistent person .. this streak shall be broken .... they may not have a king Federer ... but King Dalvi is gonna make his mark real soon ....
The attitude button is over hyped .... but that may be because the only two attitudes I am seeing of late are Sam gesturing when he wins a point and me throwing my racquet when I lose a point ... anyways .. good to see you have a blog going mamey ... me thinks we should have a community blog for all of us so that we can all post and have a good conv going .. that which we are currently doing on Orkut ...

samchan80 said...

lol@attitude button remark!

and i think you're absolutely right on the last line....let me see if this site supports something like the community blogging that we're looking for...

Mia_Bhai_Boy said...

Biatch! ... found this .. dont know why .... update or perish!